I've come to realize that losing weight is not all about eating right and exercising. It's about self-love, reprograming your mind and changing your relationship with food. The what you eat and how you exercise is really secondary.
This is why I created this course to teach and support women just like you how to transform their mind and body by discovering how to:
• Form and develop new thoughts and habits to support your health and fitness goals so that you feel empowered to step into your confidence and be comfortable in your own skin.
• Understand the practice of self-love and acceptance of owning your power so that you can achieve the goals you desire.
• Learn what intentional eating is and how it will improve your relationship with food so that you will be able to eat the foods you like without feeling guilty.
• Workout effectively to achieve your fitness goals so that you will feel better, get stronger and gain more energy.
• PLUS, you will have access to me in a private Facebook group, in addition to, two weekly group coaching calls for 5 to 6 weeks.
WHO AM I YOU ASK? GREAT QUESTION
Hi, I'm Julienne Hajdu Camel, please call me Julie, and I am a Health and Empowerment Coach. My passion and purpose is to help women transform themselves mentally and physically to achieve a fit mind and body with no gimmicks, deprivation or countless hours at the gym.
I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life so I am totally aware of all the negative self-talk, unhappiness and pain it can cause. The reason I was unsuccessful, even though I did lose weight, was that I never got my mind right and was unable to sustain the methods used to maintain the weight loss and exercise regime. A body mindset and sustainable solutions are the keys to achieving your health and fitness goals. This is exactly what my course offers you.
BETA TEST DETAILS
The beta test will begin on January 4, 2017, and will run for 5 to 6 weeks with a bonus group call three weeks after the last module is released.
When the course officially launches, it will cost between $697 and $997. There is no cost to participate in the beta test, however, if accepted you will be expected to complete weekly surveys and assignments to remain in the beta test and provide a testimonial at the end of the course. Please expect a time commitment of approximately 2 to 4 hours per week.
The deadline to apply to be a beta tester is December 21, 2016. As a limited number of applicants will be accepted, please ensure that you answer all the questions on the application form as thoroughly as possible. You will be notified via email by December 27, 2016, regarding your acceptance into the beta test. By submitting your application you are agreeing to be notified about the course after it's completion even if you are not accepted as a beta tester.
Sharing is caring, please share this with women who you believe would benefit from this course.
I look forward to receiving your application!